The Management of the Organization has decided to establish, document, implement and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS), whose effectiveness will often improve according to the requirements of the international ISO 9001 standard, regarding FLEET OPERATIONS AND MOVEMENT OF PASSENGER, VEHICLES & LOADS IN INTERNAL – EXTERNAL LINES – CRUISE RANGE (see ISO 9001 Certificate).
The Management of OLIG SA is fully committed to and supports in practice the development, implementation and frequent improvement of the SAR, as demonstrated by the following:
1. The quality policy (see Quality Policy) has been approved, which has been posted in prominent places so that it is always available to all staff, visitors, customers and suppliers or partners.
2. Whenever necessary, inform all staff of the importance of the importance of satisfying Port User requirements and compliance with the laws
3. Bulletin boards have been posted to communicate with staff and keep them up-to-date on issues of general or special interest. This information is also provided during meetings.
4. Objectives have been set for the quality of processes and services in the form of specifications
5. Resources are available for the operation and frequent improvement of the SAR, ie adequate staff, equipment and facilities
6. There is a planned review of the SAR, where its adequacy and effectiveness are examined and practically kept
Contacting the User of the Port
The Management of OILG SA is fully committed to accurately identifying and understanding the needs of Port users about the provision of mooring services for passengers, passenger, vehicle and cargo traffic. The main objective is to meet the requirements of users continuously, covering the relevant legislative framework. For this purpose, particular attention is given to the following:
1. In registering, analyzing and evaluating Port User requirements (see CONTACT POINT)
2. In measuring Port User satisfaction level (see USER PORTRAIT EVALUATION QUESTIONNAIRE)
3. To analyze the trends and requirements of the European and international market, in order to set realistic goals in time to improve and satisfy the expectations of the Port Users.
4. To record, analyze, archive and review any kind of complaints, suggestions and suggestions of Port Users.
5. Regulations and legislation concerning the operation of port management bodies
The Management of the Organization has planned and exercises the necessary management in the processes necessary for the frequent improvement of the SAR
These processes are managed in the context of the company’s policy and objectives, according to the results of internal audits, data analysis, corrective and preventive actions, port user satisfaction survey and decisions taken during the review of the CBD by the Administration.
The management of these processes takes place within the company’s policy and objectives, depending on the results of internal audits, data analysis, corrective and preventive actions, port user satisfaction research and the decisions taken in the review of the CBD by the Administration.