Power / Water supply
- Ships receiving water supply from the permanent facilities of O.L.IG. S.A., of any nationality and/or tonnage, shall pay:: 12.50 € per cubic metre.
- Recreational vessels, small vessels, professional tourist day boats and traditional ships may take water by the PILARS located in the facilities of O.L.IG.S.A. using pre-paid cards supplied by O.L.IG. S.A.: 6 € per cubic metre.
- For water supply from the port network to contractors performing works of O.L.IG. S.A. the unit price is set out as equal to the price of water supply set out by the supplier of O.L.IG. S.A., plus other charges.
- For water supply to stores, canteens and relevant public service facilities of third parties operating in the port area, the applicable pricing scale of the supplier of O.L.IG. S.A., plus other charges, shall apply.
- For special pricing cases of the water supplied, not included in the above categories, the Board of O.L.IG. S.A. shall decide following an application by the interested party.
- Power supply to ships of any nationality or tonnage: 0.25€/Kwh
- Recreational vessels, small vessels, professional tourist day boats and traditional ships may take power by the PILARS located in the facilities of O.L.IG. S.A. using pre-paid cards supplied by O.L.IG. S.A.: 0.25€/Kwh.
- The power supply to canteens, stores and relevant public service facilities of third parties and offices in the port area by installed intermediate meters is recorded by an employee of O.L.IG. S.A. and the value of electricity shall be calculated in accordance with the applicable unit price by P.P.C., inclusive of contributions for the specific network.
- For the connection and disconnection of the temporary power supply, interested parties must submit to O.L.IG. S.A. a relevant application. For the connection or disconnection the amount of 20.00 Euros shall be paid. The amount of 60.00 euros shall be paid for connections or disconnections on non-business days and times [afternoons (after 15:00 p.m.- night (until 7:30 a.m.) – Saturdays – Sundays and holidays].
- Any installation of permanent power supply to third parties shall be made by expenses of the interested parties and in accordance with the specifications set out by the Department f Port Services of O.L.IG. SA
- Any extension of debt due to the use of permanent power supply beyond one year shall force O.L.IG. S.A. to unilaterally
For more details, see attached files: