The Top Management of the Organization has decided to install, document, implement and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS), which is periodically inspected by an independent accredited certification body in accordance with the requirements of the international ISO 9001 standard.
The purpose of the Management is the effective operation of the Organization and its continuous improvement at all levels regarding the Internal, External & Cruise Ship Lines Services. Handling of Passengers, Vehicles & Loads. (See ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate No. 1818-A / D) and Management of Co-financed Projects from National & European Programs. Public Infrastructure Technical Projects, Public Procurement & Services Projects, Public Procurement & Services Contracts. Public Projects materialized by own means. (See CERTIFICATE ISO 9001: 2015 No. Certification: 1818-B / D).
The Top Management of OLIG SA is fully committed to and supports in practice the development, implementation and frequent improvement of the QMS, as demonstrated by the following:
- The quality policy (see Quality Policy & Quality Policy for Management of Co-Financed Projects) has been approved, which has been posted on prominent points so that it is always available to all staff, visitors, customers and suppliers or partners.
- Whenever is necessary, all staff is informed of the importance of satisfying Port User’s requirements, of the requirements for the management of co-financed projects and the observance of laws
- Bulletin boards have been posted to communicate with staff and keep them up-to-date on issues of general or special interest. This information is also provided during meetings.
- Goals have been set for the quality of processes and services in the form of specifications
- Resources are available for the operation and frequent improvement of the QMS, ie appropriate staff, equipment and facilities.
- There is a planned review of the QMS, where its adequacy and effectiveness are being examined and are kept practically
Contacting the User of the Port
The Management of OILG SA is fully committed to accurately identifying and understanding the needs of Port users about the provision of mooring services for passengers, passenger, vehicle and cargo traffic.
The main objective is to meet the requirements of users continuously, covering the relevant legislative framework. For this purpose, particular attention is given to the following:
- In registering, analyzing and evaluating Port User requirements (Contact Point – COMPLETE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, IF YOU WISH YOUR ISSUE TO BE ANSWERED BY IGOUMENITSA PORT AUTHORITY S.A. )
- In measuring Port User satisfaction level (Port Service Evaluation Form)
- To analyze the trends and requirements of the European and International market, in order to set realistic goals in time to improve and satisfy the expectations of the Port Users.
- To record, analyze, archive and review any kind of complaints, suggestions and suggestions of Port Users.
- Regulations and legislation concerning the operation of port authorities’ organizations
The Top Management of the Organization has planned and takes all the necessary actions for the frequent improvement of the QMS.
The management of these processes takes place within the company’s policy and objectives, depending on the results of the internal controls, the organization of the organization, the stakeholders and the operational factors, as well as the evaluation of the threats and opportunities, corrective actions, port user satisfaction survey, and decisions taken by the Management Board to review the QMS.
Quality Policy_2018 .pdf
QUALITY POLICY FOR MANAGEMENT OF CO-FINANCED PROJECTS .pdf
CERTIFICATE ISO 9001 2015 No. Credits 1818-A-D .pdf
CERTIFICATE ISO 9001 2015 No. Credits 1818-B-D .pdf